This is so special, so sweet. Six "good and perfect" gifts from the Father. Sometimes I get so caught up in managing our household and refereeing our kids that I often times forget that they are such precious gifts from our Father (James 1:17). I need to be reminded that everyday, every minute I have with them is also a "good and perfect" gift from God because I never know what life may bring and how much time I really have with them. I need to cherish each and every day and try to remember to live it with them and not just manage it for them. As the summer is coming to an end, I am sad because my time with them every day is also coming to an end for nine months. But I need to remember that they are a gift from God, and He has a plan and purpose for them even more than I do. They are His...I just have the privilege and honor of taking care of them for Him. What a blessing....